Olfactive Studio's Fragrances are inspired by unique photography. Chambre Noire candle is set in a lacquered glass vessel with a metal lid reminiscent of a camera lens. Inspired by the intimacy of a low lit room, this warm, sensual scent, created by perfumer Dorothée Piot, blends floral notes of violet with opulent notes of vanilla and patchouli for a truly seductive scent. Photographer Clémence René-Bazin’s black and white image of a hotel room at night provided the concept for this alluring scent.
- Top notes: violet, prune.
- Middle notes: vanilla, incense.
- Base notes: patchouli, sandalwood.
- Burn time: 80 hours (approximately).
- 10.6 oz/300g single-wick candle.
- 4"/10cm height, 4"/10cm diameter (approximately).
- Available in Brown.
- Wax. Vessel: lacquered glass/metal.
- Made in France.